The fur accessories you need to own have landed at Le Louvre. Glamorous, warm and in the coolest colours you will see this winter!
Gregory Salomon learnt his trade in Siberia after being exiled from Russia in 1910. He moved to Paris in the 1920s to the start his own fashion business and now, with the fourth generation members of the Salomon family are at the helm.
Yves Salomon, the label is celebrated for its innovative and luxurious designs. Nearly a century of heritage means Yves Salomon is distinguished by its experimental design and passion for innovation. And Le Louvre exclusively offers its accessories line just for you.
The Art of French Craftsmanship
While always exploring new horizons in fur, the Maison Yves Salomon also taps into its historical know-how and enriches its creative vocabulary with every season.
Responsibility and sustainability
Maison Yves Salomon works closely with the largest fur suppliers in the world, including Saga Furs, Kopenhagen Fur (Scandinavia) and NAFA (Canada). Each of Yves Salomon’s collaborators follow strict policies regarding the skins’ origins including extremely strict regular inspection by independent organizations to verify optimal living conditions at the farms.
The importance of sustainability
At the core of Maison Yves Salomon’s focus is innovation. With each collection, we aim to improve tanning conditions and reduce the use of any potentially toxic or environmentally damaging chemicals. Independent laboratories control and validate our products. Our main objective is to offer exceptional high-quality pieces while maintaining an approach that is eco-responsible, sustainable and ethical.
Taking care of your fur!
- When storing your fur, make sure to use a cotton cloth bag rather than a plastic bag, which can cut off its air supply and shorten the life of your precious piece.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat sources such as sunlight, direct light and radiators.
- Instead, make sure to store it in the coolest, darkest place available.
- If your fur gets wet in the rain or snow, leave it to air dry.
- Never use a hair dryer or iron. Avoid bringing perfume or lacquer in direct contact with your fur.
- Always use a specialist to clean your fur and avoid traditional dry cleaning, which may damage it.
At Le Louvre we can style you from top to toe. Need a little extra care and attention? We can call you for all new arrivals at Le Louvre.
Make an appointment, we can take the stress out of dressing – never have nothing to wear again. Contact us today.